The achievements of Belong and our employees have been recognised in a number of awards.
Belong at Home Wigan and Belong at Home Atherton are rated number 2 and 3 in Top Ten listing of North West home care providers in homecare.co.uk 2017 Awards
- Belong wins Investors In People Gold Standard for its approach to looking after and investing in its people
- Belong Operations Director wins Winston Churchill Memorial Trust travel fellowship to investigate best international dementia care
- Two registered nurses from Belong Macclesfield are crowned winners at the Great North West Care Awards. Kate Jauffur won the ‘Care Trainer Award’ and John Summerton was awarded the ‘Good Nurse Award'
- Belong Atherton lead nurse, Nicola Johnstone, is been crowned winner of the ‘Palliative Care Award’ at the Great North West Care Awards
- A number of staff from across the villages reach finalists stages of the Great North West Care Awards
- Belong Warrington wins ‘Activity Co-ordinator of the year’ at the prestigious National Care Awards
- Belong Atherton's Christine Baines, won the West Cheshire College Student of the Year Award in Cleaning and Support Services at the 2015 West Cheshire College Awards.
- Frontline Leaders Award - Great British Care Awards
- Best Inclusive Building - LABC Awards
- Belong celebrates being short-listed for four awards at the Great North West Care Awards 2014: resulting in two wins for Marie Calderbank from Belong Wigan, who won Care Home Activity Organiser of the Year, and Michelle Jones from Belong Warrington won the Frontline Leaders Award.
- Belong wins the Extra Care Provider category at the prestigious Laing Buisson Independent Healthcare Awards 2014; recognised for the success of our Belong apartment schemes.
- Care Employer of the Year - Great North West Care Awards
- The International Association of Homes and Services for the Ageing (IAHSA) announces Belong as the winner of the 2013 Excellence in Ageing Services award at an international conference in Shanghai.
- Belong wins the Laing and Buisson Care Home Provider Award at the
- Independent Specialist Care Awards
- Michaela Heaton, Belong at Home Co-ordinator at Belong Wigan, wins Best Home Care Co-ordinator at the Great British Care Awards
- Sam Jackson, Head Chef at Belong Crewe, wins Healthcare Award at the Cost Sector Catering Awards
- Maple Court apartments at Belong Macclesfield win bronze in the National Housing for Older People Awards 2012.
- Care Employer Award in the Great British Care Awards 2012.
- Michaela Heaton wins Home Care Coordinator of the Year at the Great North West Care Awards 2012.
- Julie Washington, general manager at Belong Atherton wins the national award of Most Outstanding Community Village Manager at the UK Over 50s Housing Awards.
- Tracy Paine, operations director recognised as Healthcare Design Champion in the Building Better Healthcare Design Awards.
- Belinda Jones of Belong Crewe recognised as Dementia Carer of the Year in the Sunday Times National Care Awards.
- Belong Wigan wins Best Elderly Care Design Award in the Design & Health International Awards.
- Sunday Times 100 Best Places to Work in the charity sector.
- Belong Macclesfield wins Bronze in Elderly Accommodation Council Awards.
- Employer of the Year in the Great North West Care Awards.