Note: Applicants will need to have a full driving licence and access to a car to apply for this role: travel time will be paid.
The Belong at Home service delivers bespoke home care packages to customers within the community or within our village apartments.
The service offers:
- A wide range of support from companionship, preparations of meals, bathing, getting ready for the day ahead, medication and domestic support.
- Social and recreational needs are also a large part of the service, which may involve accompanying customers on trips to the theatre or visiting friends and family.
- Provide support ensuring that Belong's high standards of care and values are upheld in everything we do
- Encourage independence to customers with everyday living skills, whilst retaining a duty of care for the wellbeing of customers within their own homes
You should be:
- Friendly, enthusiastic and professional, with good communication skills
- Most importantly, we are looking for an individual with an approach to care that provides everyone with the opportunity to enjoy a pleasurable and meaningful lifestyle.
- Due to the nature of the business you will need to have a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
- In addition, the role involves visiting customers in their own homes throughout the day, mornings, afternoons, evenings and at weekends, so you will need to be flexible in you approach to working hours.
Belong has excellent learning and development opportunities in place to help you do so, plus a range of attractive benefits which include:
Paid travel time
Paid training and induction
Death in service benefit
Real living wage paid